Carlile Law Firm LLP in the News
Carlile Law Firm LLP is well known as a leader in many areas of the law. As such we wish to highlight some of the significant cases that we have been involved in that the news media has highlighted.
- East Texas suit blames 37 companies for man’s asbestos exposure, death The Southeast Texas Register, March 17, 2009
- Former inmate sues Bowie County jail staff, Texas Civil Rights Project, October 1, 2009
- Marshall resident claims denture cream caused zinc poisoning, The Southeast Texas Register, November 5, 2009
- Woman injured at Tyson Foods processing plant.
- Polygrip injures Marshall man.